If your idea of pink makeup makes you think of Molly Ringwald, it’s time for an update! Here’s an easy daytime look thats great for brunch with your girls or an afternoon at the mall.
1. Start with clean, moisturized skin. Apply foundation/concealer as usual. Fill brows as needed.
2. Use a highlighting pen under eyes, on brow bone, between brows, and across cheeks. Pat with fingertips to blend.
3. Set with translucent powder and a large, fluffy brush.
4. Using creme blush, tap color onto cheeks with ring finger. The color should be concentrated on the apple of your cheek.
5. Blend color onto cheeks using an upward circular motion with fingertips.
6. Apply a highlighting powder to outer 2/3 of cheekbone.
7. Tap sheer pink eyeshadow over lids with ring finger.
8. Line with liquid liner in dark drown. Apply mascara.
9. Apply sheer pink gloss.
10. Smile! You look great!
YSL Touche Eclat Highlighting Pen
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Petal
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose
Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Flawless Radiance
Stila Liquid Liner in Dark Brown
YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil in Cherie my Cherry